HOHO 20"X60" Rear Projection Film Self Adhesive Holographic Projector Screen Material Window Film Stickers,Black
HOHO 20''X60'' Rear Projection Film Self Adhesive Holographic Projector Screen Material Window Film Stickers,Black by HOHO at If You're Wondering. MPN: SCR-01-152cm50cm@#0821. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions: NOTE:Before you begin to install ,please check the film carefully,if you find any creases,tears or other defects,please contact us
NOTE:Before you begin to install ,please check the film carefully,if you find any creases,tears or other defects,please contact us immediately for advice.Don¡¯t remove the backing sheet or attempt to fit your film if you think it is faulty.We are unable to accept returns or provide refunds if installation has been attempted.
INSTALL TOOLS:A plant spray bottle and a small quantity of washing up liquid,sharp scissors,a sharp knife or blade,a tape measure and electric hair dryer.
Step 1. Clean the glass you want to stick.
Step 2. Remove the clear backing sheet from Film .Use your spray bottle to cover the entire surface of the film with soapy water.
Step 3. Pick up your film and apply to your glass.
Step 4. Use your squeegee to push out any water and air bubbles.Use your sharp blade to carefully trim the excess film at the edges,using the window frame as a guide.
Step 5. Blow the surface of the film with an electric hair dryer, so that the water in the film can be quickly dried.
Enjoy your works!
Package include:1 roll Rear Projection Film
Features & Highlights
- Black holographic projector screen film visible light transmission 50%£¬High-definition projection film. Imaging effect is clear, real.
- Mainly used for exhibition hall, teaching video, indoor projection£¬
- Rear Projection Film can be stick to any smooth surface, such as glass, acrylic, window display.Easy to remove, no colloidal residue.
- High contrast ratio with wide viewing angle.Color without bias, high quality image quality.
- Light weight,Easy to install and remove.visual impact, to achieve a large screen display.